Location: North East
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 169059
Purpose of the role
Due to the continued growth of the company this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to join a team of around 30 people. The business is an award-winning software and technology consultancy based in Newcastle upon Tyne and the the role is based at their newly refurbished offices in the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, with flexibility to work remotely up to 2 days per week.
• Work closely with Developers and Senior Client Partners to help implement UX strategy.
• Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis.
• Create user stories, personas and storyboards.
• Create prototypes and wireframes.
• Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
• Conduct usability testing.
• Motion graphics, for example videos/animation/transitions.
• Print (proposals/presentations)
• 3D modelling
• Work with the Creative Director to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product.
Solid experience in software products UX design.
Innovative, with an artistic eye for design.
Ability to think creatively.
Strong problem-solving skills.
Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Collaborative, with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Strong visual design skills.
An understanding of the latest trends in the software industry.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following benefits:
• Flexible working hours. • Pension scheme. • Employee rewards app. • Corporate travel scheme. • Opportunities for career progression. • Training and development programme. • Loyalty treat after five years’ service. • A lively social schedule. • Free breakfasts and fruit. • Free eye tests. • Cycle 2 Work scheme