Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 168964
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Test Technician to provide technician support, operating and installing all required elements of testing activities within Blade Test and across all the site facilities.
What are my key responsibilities?
• Ensure the accurate setup and installation of test equipment.
• Operate all equipment and machinery within guidelines and procedures.
• Responsible for daily and pre-use checks of mechanical plant and equipment, identifying and supporting routine maintenance/fault-finding and associated record keeping as necessary.
• Support the Maintenance team in operational and maintenance tasks necessary to ensure the facilities are ready to deliver successful testing and ensure that test equipment and facilities are maintained to an impeccable standard.
• Support the calibration of instrumentation and measurement systems within the facility to ensure correct operation under test.
• Actively promote the companies Safety, Health, Environmental, and Quality culture.
• Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the RAMS and all operational risks are controlled.
• Work with internal and external customers to deliver projects on time.
• Supervise customer and contractor activity as and when deemed necessary by the works co-ordinator.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
You will be a minimum time-served Mechanical/Multi-skilled Technician/Engineer with experience of installation and commissioning of equipment.
You will be confident working at height and have experience using hand power tools.