Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 168860
Purpose of the role
The successful candidate will be one of the day-to-day points of contact for the blue chip consumer goods clients, working with a team of creatives and planners to develop creative responses for our clients and will have a solid understanding of the shopper environment. You should have an understanding of category and brand marketing gained with BTL/shopper agencies.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their understanding of the FMCG world and today’s omni-channel shopper.
• Proven track record in managing clients to the highest standards, coupled with a commercial mind-set.
• A natural ability to “farm” existing clients and generate new business.
• Solid evidence of FMCG branding experience and 2-3 years in an agency environment.
• Demonstrate knowledge of shopper marketing, including an understanding of FMCG retailers, from instore through to online, with the ability to input creatively to client briefs.
• Confident, proactive, positive and enthusiastic, with a can-do mentality.
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently, be resourceful and use initiative.
• Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally.
• Thrive on working in a fast-paced and demanding but collaborative environment.
• A natural relationship builder and strong team player
• Ability to add value creatively
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• An active listener, able to question and challenge to achieve clarity and direction
• Solid project planning and organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritise own work load and work under pressure