Location: North East
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 168858
NRG is delighted to be recruiting for an SEO & PPC executive for a world leader in LED lighting for safety and security. The business has over half a million products actively in service and employs over 80 staff. They have two offices located in Northumberland, UK and Ottawa, Canada and distribute to over 70 countries worldwide.
Purpose of the role:
• Develop and lead strategy for on-page and off-page SEO
• Develop and lead strategy for paid search
• Manage the paid search budget across multiple global territories
• Improve traffic and website conversions / MQLs via natural and paid search
Duties and responsibilities
• Carry out keyword research and analysis. Use it as part of live PPC and SEO campaigns
• Write on-brand copy for SEO and PPC purposes
• Work with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure the website and content is keyword rich and focussed towards achieving SEO goals
• Track and monitor SEO performance using a variety of SEO tools and software. Identify issues and new optimisation opportunities
• Identify technical SEO issues and work with the rest of the Marketing team to resolve them
• Build new PPC campaigns across Google, LinkedIn and other platforms
• Report on SEO and PPC campaigns to provide valuable feedback to the rest of the Marketing team
• Stay up to date with the latest developments in PPC and SEO.
Drive best practices and innovation, sharing knowledge across the team where applicable
• Understanding / appetite to learn about on-page ranking factors – internal linking, page titles, page content etc.
• Understanding / appetite to learn about off-page ranking factors –link building, outreach, brand mentions etc.
• Understanding / appetite to learn about technical SEO
• Desire to expand digital knowledge and build on a career in digital marketing
• Qualified within Marketing – degree level or relevant professional qualification
• Experience with Google platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Search Console
• Experience with SEO tracking software, such Moz, SEMrush and/or others
Strong communication skills
Able to work independently and to a daily structure
Able to network well and build relationships with external contacts and collaborators
Highly numerate and analytical with a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis