Location: North Tyneside
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 168404
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Hours: 37 hours per week with flexibility required between the hours of 8.00am - 8.00pm, Monday - Friday and occasional Saturdays
Start Date: ASAP - Ongoing Basis
Location: Cobalt Business Park
Applicants must have previous administration and some customer service experience to apply. Applicants must also be proficient in the use of MS Excel.
The successful Customer Service Administrator will undertake various duties within the Data Projects team, primarily data quality checking and data input, producing and sending dedicated reporting and managing projects end to end (85% of the role). However, you will also provide telephone cover for internal and external customer queries (15% of the role).
- Manage Inbound/Outbound phone activity and ensuring high standard of customer services is maintained at all times.
- Inbound/Outbound appointment booking with consumers.
- Inputting customer information accurately into a portal.
- Phone out appointment/emergency work and ensuring that all work is chased back within the company SLA’s.
- All work is to be managed within the agreed department KPI’s.
- Daily liaison with external customers/consumers.
- Acting as first line escalation for queries/complaints and ensuring they are dealt with in line with the business expectation; escalating to management level where necessary.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Customer Focus
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel use
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Working unaccompanied but supporting a team culture
- Delivering objectives and strict performance results
- Dealing with complexity