Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 plus fantastic benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167934
NRG are recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer in the North East who has experience in Azure, O365, edge proctection technologies and deployments. We are delighted to be working with a well-established wealth management company based in the North East looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis. Providing 3rd line technical support to internal and external users, you’ll have the freedom to explore and provide the best solutions for our clients’ users and in turn develop your technical skills by supporting some challenging and interesting products and technologies whilst also being part of the delivery team, implementing and developing new and existing systems.
• Demonstrable ability to manage and prioritise significant workloads
• ITIL Awareness
• Knowledge of cloud platforms - Azure
• Significant knowledge across a range of Microsoft products including: Microsoft Windows 7/8 and 10 OS, MS Office Applications 2010-2016, MS server and O365 administration, MS Active Directory and Group Policy administration experience.
• Knowledge of networking protocols and have experience of diagnosing network related issues
• Knowledge of LANS, Routing protocols, Switch administration
• VMware 6.x/Microsoft Hyper-V administration skills and experience
Interested? Apply now!