Location: NORTH EAST
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167855
Purpose of the role
The Senior Account Manager will manage the implementation process of key national accounts after handover from the Sales Team.
● Build customer engagement plans to track client activity.
● Contribute towards product and marketing strategy and vision.
● Provide the Commercial Team with pre-sales support (data, demos, build business cases) as required.
● Think strategically to satisfy customer needs and ensure products become business as usual within a digital-first approach to behaviour change.
● Lead service transformation to ensure customer's personnel, structure and dynamics support and facilitate the adoption of relevant Health solutions.
● They will analyse & leverage industry and internal data to identify opportunities and increase product penetration.
● Attend conferences and events related to the platform & sector.
● Become a product expert and internal champion for our customers to drive product improvement/enhancement.
● Ideally track record in customer success or equivalent history of ensuring and increasing customer adoption, satisfaction and retention.
● Interpersonal aptitude with the ability to build trust quickly with a client-first mentality.
● Project management skills, with the ability to coordinate cross-functionally and hit hard deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
● An interest in healthcare and wellness and a passion for directly improving people's lives.
● A structured commercial management process, where you can conduct negotiation and can monitor performance to take the necessary corrective action.
● Strong MS Office & CRM management.
● Ideally healthcare experience in service transformation and programme management in the NHS or private sector.
● Knowledge of service delivery, pathways and commissioning.