Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167849
Purpose of the role
Our client is looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager who can bring a strategic mindset to interactions with our leadership team while not shying away from the execution this role also requires.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the successful candidate will:
• Understand market needs, trends and competition to define overall marketing strategy, product positioning and messaging
• Drive collective collaboration across the business and develop integrated strategies that align to core priorities to establish support go-to-market activation, elevating the organisations purpose, brand and market position
• Develop product expertise and a deep understanding of product usage behaviour
• Create resources and marketing automation across all stages of the sales cycle to increase lead generation, freemium conversion and user engagement.
• Manage key stakeholder relationships and collaborating with market leads of our strategic partners
• Identify and prioritise event opportunities
• Plan and execute product and feature launches
• Strategically plan and deliver on-target, acquisition-led digital marketing channel performance
• Create and implement an internal communications strategy
• BA in Marketing or similar field
• Ideally 5+ years of experience in marketing, product marketing, or similar
• Experience of digital marketing including social media, SEO
• Proven track record of successful product launches, converting technical language into value-oriented messaging, and creating highly effective sales materials
• Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
• Ability to leverage data to drive marketing and quantify impact
• Technical aptitude and familiarity with platform and/or data product
• Excellent communication, presentation, writing, editing, and project management skills
• Bonus: Experience of working in a SaaS environment or accounting sector
We also live and breathe data. So, this role is suited to an individual who enjoys leveraging data to drive marketing activities and who is well-versed in measurement and quantification of impact.
THE PERSON We are looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager who can bring a strategic mindset to interactions with our leadership team while not shying away from the execution this role also requires. It is important the successful candidate is aligned to our six core values which are key to our culture and the effectiveness of our team.