Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 +
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167825
NRG are excited to be working exclusively with Singletrack. New to the region, Singletrack have a global reach in providing a cloud-based SaaS solution to their clients. Already the primary vendor in Europe, Singletrack are opening a new office just outside of Newcastle City Centre to spearhead the application and technical support function for their customers based in the US. We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join the support desk to provide an unparalleled level of customer service. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join an exciting new team and help build the desk from the ground up. This is a Graduate application/technical support engineer role and is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an opportunity to get into an IT support role.
● Experience gained within a customer service role (face to face or telephone based)
● Excellent request handling skills ensuring quick, helpful responses, frequent status updates and successful resolution
● An understanding and awareness of IT support and technologies
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, whilst remaining calm under pressure
● An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team
● Experience of using general software suites such as Office, G Suite, etc.
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Some exposure to code development for tiraging potential system bugs
● Familiarity with common data interchange file formats; CSV, XML, etc.
● Experience of providing support (including on-call or out-of-hours coverage ) of technical environments (e.g. Windows or Linux servers, AWS EC2, Azure, etc.)
● Experience of using a support request environment (e.g. Remedy, ZenDesk, Salesforce, FreshDesk, etc.)
● Experience of Salesforce or other, similar, CRM (Dynamics, Netsuite, Sugar, etc.)
● Experience of browser-based SaaS applications
● Learn a new business domain: Financial Services and the Capital Markets
● Develop skills in a new technology platform set: Salesforce Lightning Platform, Heroku, AWS Serverless
● Be part of setting up a new office environment and working culture
● Be part of a fast-growing global business
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 plus £2,500 shift allowance