Location: North Tyneside
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 167752
Our client is the UK's largest multi-utility metering services company. They operate on a national basis on behalf of gas, electricity and water companies. They own the meters that inform the country’s leading energy providers how much energy their customers have used.
The successful Customer service advisor will undertake various duties within the Data Projects team, providing telephone cover over queries for internal and external customers.
- Manage Inbound/Outbound phone activity and ensuring high standard of customer services is maintained at all times.
- Phone out appointment/emergency work to Data Collectors within 30 minutes of receipt and ensure that all work is chased back within the company SLA’s.
- Manage projects end-to-end, preparing detail reports as required.
- Assist Data Collectors with providing specific directions to a property and update internal systems.
- All work is to be managed within the agreed department KPI’s.
- An aptitude for investigating and problem solving and providing customers regular feedback.
- Gather/collate/submit all management information and invoicing to all relevant departments.
- Daily liaison with various levels of MDS Management, external customers/consumers.
- Acting as first line escalation for queries/complaints and ensuring they are dealt with in line with the business expectation; escalating to management level where necessary.
- Review regularly operational processes and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Working unaccompanied but supporting a team culture
- Delivering objectives and strict performance results
- Dealing with complexity