Location: North Tyneside
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 167698
Appointment booking agents are responsible for the timely and efficient booking of appointments within the Technical business. Your role involves making calls to homeowners and businesses to arrange installation of new utility Smart Meters. The role is results focused, and forms part of a larger process involving several teams who must work in synergy to ensure success. The role is customer facing and required an experienced individual comfortable making and receiving calls who can influence and negotiate with ease.
- Making outbound and receiving inbound calls
- Arrange and place bookings for smart meter installations on behalf of our clients in line with contract SLA requirements.
- Work to and exceed individual and departmental targets.
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times whilst utilising persuasion when necessary to close the booking.
- Accountable for the calibre of all bookings made.
- Ensure short notice appointments are scheduled and assigned appropriately.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with Meter Workers to ensure appropriate scheduling and completion of installations.
- Liaison with other departments and field resource to ensure job success.
The Ideal Candidate:
● Customer focused with excellent telephone manner
● Previous experience in a target driven, outbound contact centre environment
● Attention to detail, able to capture data accurately
● Results focused, regularly exceeds targets.
● Proven experience in customer facing telephone based roles.
● Ability to manage difficult customers
● Proven ability to influence and negotiate.
● Self-motivated, able to manage own time.