Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167536
NRG have an exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor to join an established business in Newcastle on a 6-month contract.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide telephone-based ER advice to line managers
• Work closely with the HRBP and ER Partner community to provide pragmatic advice and solutions in ER situations
• Work in line with current UK legislation to minimise and effectively manage business risk
• Have a proactive approach to advice and guidance, coaching and developing line managers in best practice, identifying trends in the business and working with the HR Community to constantly improve HR Delivery in support of the UK business objective
• Assimilate information and context of cases in order to educate, coach and develop line managers through a range of Employee Relations interventions
• Develop and maintain personal expertise and best practice across the team, actively share knowledge and case management experience, in order to maintain consistency of approach
• Ensure effective, timely case management of people related issues.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.