Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167502
Purpose of the Role
The successful individual will primarily be involved in the day-to-day support and maintenance activities completed by the Technical Operations Department. You will be the first point of contact for incidents and issues with a keen interest in problem solving accomplished with experienced troubleshooting skills, strong linux/automation with an interest in build and tooling.
• Ability to prioritize workload including Incidents and Problems
• Linux system administration skills
• Calm and logical approach during a critical event
• Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve issues independently.
• Experience as part of a team supporting and maintaining an infrastructure.
• Knowledge of platform and application automated deployment eg (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker etc) within a physical/AWS environment.
• Automation and Scripting skills including use of a Scripting languages; Bash and Python etc
• Implemented personal projects or engineering solutions not relating to their employment
• Working as part of Infrastructure Support Function
• CentOS/RH 7 or equivalent
• Nginx or webservers
• Knowledge in one of the following: PHP, Python, Shell