Salary: £45,000 + Car Allowance
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167464
NRG are delighted to be recruiting for experienced Technical Consultant on behalf of our Gateshead-based client.
You will be responsible for project delivery and installations, provide pre-sales and post-sales support for customer solutions. You will design, configure and install a wide range of complex technology-based solution projects.
• Produce solution designs and supporting documentation as well as investigating and resolving project issues.
• Provide presales support to the sales team completion of tender responses and pre-sales support documentation.
• Recommend and evaluate new technologies to ensure that our product portfolio evolves with customer requirements.
• Solution design, technical, and Customer Acceptance documentation.
• Diagnose faults to a high level
• Provide technical support to junior team members
• Undertake Installations on customer sites
• Installations will require regular periods of several days to be spent on customer sites. Sites are generally within two hours normal travel time from the office but can be further.
• Creating and implementing Technical best practices and standard departmental processes
• Current MCSE and/or VMware VCP Vendor certification
• Technical project leadership experience
• Commercially astute, and able to identify opportunities and help to convert them
• A logical approach to problem solving/analysing
• Confident decision making
• Presentation skills
• Excellent customer service skills both internally and externally
• Ability to communicate well both verbally as well as in a written format
• Pre-sales design and communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Ability and enthusiasm to learn about new technologies and solutions
• Flexibility around work/project delivery.
• Customer knowledge
• Working with new technologies
• Enthusiastic about Technology