Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167429
To work with the Marketing Consultant and Assistant Product Manager, in consultation with the General Manager, to develop, implement and execute strategic and tactical marketing plans for the UK in order to maximise sales growth and profitability.
A key element will be to assist in the effective implementation of the plan through clear communication and relationship building with the Dermatology Business Manager sales team and third-party suppliers in managing the approval and delivery of materials according to deadlines.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• In agreement with the General Manager and Marketing Consultant to develop, input and execute profitable strategies for UK brands to achieve national sales forecasts
• To contribute, under the guidance of the Marketing Consultant, to the development of the Marketing Plan.
• To provide assistance for the Marketing Consultant in the design & implementation of strategic & tactical marketing plans.
• To provide assistance in the development of strategies, through contribution to continuous market analysis and opportunity identification, and continuous analysis of key sales & marketing data
• To assist and work with the Marketing Team on the preparation and delivery of annual marketing plan(s) according to the Derma UK planning schedule, in order to achieve agreed product sales and profit target(s)
• To be active in the implementation of brand tactical plan(s) in accordance with agreed promotional expenditure and identified areas of opportunity
• To project a professional image at all times in line with the vision and mission
• In consultation with the Marketing Consultant to be aware of and contribute to the preparation of marketing plan tracking metrics and contingency plans, if necessary, to ensure achievement of agreed product sales target(s)
• To provide assistance with office administration duties when required and previously agreed with the General Manager.
• Be aware of and comply with all company SOPs and working practices