Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167423
Main Purpose of the role:
• Develop and execute the Account Plans to facilitate collaboration with developers, owners and operators of Offshore Wind Farms in the UK.
• Promote ORE Catapult activity through proactive, structured engagement with industry key players to identify potential collaborative and bilateral projects and programmes.
• Build and maintain senior level strategic relationships with key clients in the UK.
• Working with the BD Lead to support O&M related activity across the UK.
• To support delivery of O&M projects through leading the cross functional interface teams.
• Support the development of commercial products and services across the O&M area within the Key Accounts.
• Work with the BD Lead to enhance the ORE Catapult’s O&M strategy.
• Develop key evidence and analysis work to prioritise and shape new programmes.
• Work with technology developers and academia to help create projects which will commercialise their technologies and secure investment.
• Develop and build a strong network regionally, within the sector and X-Sector.
• The Key Account Manager is responsible for defining and delivering the Account Plan and keeping touch with projects across the OO portfolio.
• Maintaining an accurate sales pipeline using CRM system and other systems as required.
• Successful delivery of the Catapult’s regional engagement with the renewable and cross sector partners as well as academia, including development and execution of Collaboration Agreements, MOU’s and HoTs as required.
• Ensure up to date sector knowledge, market trends and technical compliance.
• Identify and prioritise areas for innovation and cost reduction in the offshore wind operational performance that will contribute to UK economic growth.
• Develop high quality projects and programmes in these priority areas.
• Lead in-house analysis to assess the impact of cost reduction activity.
• Provide support to our technology commercialisation programme, working with universities and innovators.
• Structure the investment case for ORE Catapult support to projects and initiatives.
• Develop new initiatives and lead analysis work to inform future activity
• Build and develop strong networks with senior stakeholders in the Key Accounts both regionally and within the sector. Ensure pipeline of projects in the KA’s to meet ongoing revenue delivery targets
• Delivery oversight of strategic projects
• To support the ORE Catapult Operational Performance Directorate in delivering their business plan objectives, technically, commercially and with vision.
• To identify and develop high quality projects and programmes through collaborations and funding applications that deliver a funding stream and develop capability for the ORE Catapult.
• Assist with the development of written deliverables such as internal research and business plans, external technology foresight roadmaps and conference presentations.
• To identify and support development of commercialisation opportunities for ORE Catapult products and services.
• To contribute to development of the business through improvements to innovation management processes.
• To ensure compliance with the governance processes of the ORE Catapult.
• To establish strong links with the ORE Catapult partners (industry and academic). Authority & Decisions Lead the cross functional teams to interface with key accounts - concept and pipeline delivery phase of projects and programmes to ensure that cost, schedule and deliverables are in full compliance with the key performance indicators agreed with Operational Programme Directorate.