Location: NORTH EAST
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167401
Purpose of the role
The E-Commerce & Marketing Manager is to manage a dynamic multi channel digital marketing team and develop marketing strategies in line with commercial company objectives working alongside directors, merchandisers and buyers. The successful applicant must have a proven track record and relevant ecommerce marketing experience.
The successful candidate will have the ability to plan and implement the following:
• Manage the Creative Team, including Graphics, Content, Product Go-Live & Photography
• Manage and have experience with Google Analytics and Site Performance Tools
• Plan and schedule digital and press advertising
• Work with the Graphic Designers to ensure all artwork is created and implemented within deadlines to launch promotions, offers and new products or categories
• Drive and manage social media campaigns analysing the results of ROI to devise best practise
• Create and nurture relationships with 3rd parties to develop durable E-Commerce partnerships
• Continue to present innovative ideas and ways to evolve and grow both online and in store
You will need:
To be confident in using e commerce platforms and Email platforms ( Visualsoft )
Strong analytical skills and a head for problem solving
Proven ability to use appropriate software analytical tools.
A strong understanding of digital marketing channels, from PPC, Affiliates, SEO and Social
Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
Experience creating successful marketing strategies
Proven experience generating ROI and budget management
To be driven, trend-aware and innovative
A marketing qualification at degree level or experience on the job
Fashion / retail industry is beneficial however not essential.