Salary: £18,500 - £22,502
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167345
NRG is delighted to be looking for a Paralegal in Northwich. This is a key client-facing role and, after initial training, you will be mentored by an experienced colleague taking increasing responsibility for your own caseload of uninsured loss claims.
You will manage a caseload of post-issue credit hire claims on behalf of clients to settlement or to the point of the hearing being listed. Engage with clients counsel, third party insurers and solicitors to maximise the outcome of client claims.
For those who see a long-term career in law we will guide your development with a clearly defined progression plan, with the prospect of a Training Contract for selected employees. We know this role will appeal to you if:
• you have a LLB degree (or about to graduate) or are LPC / BVC qualified;
• perhaps, you’re already working in a legal environment or in a similar role
• you are passionate about a career in law and are consciously seeking the right opportunity to enhance your options with your next move ...
• you are already in a customer/admin-focused role =and have earned a good reputation in your current company.
• you are organised
• you know how to work in partnership with your clients to solve issues and take pride in exceeding expectations.
• you would be entirely new to the legal sector but know you are capable of more ...
You can expect:
• A personalised development plan and ongoing support in a sociable, encouraging work environment,
• A competitive basic salary to match your experience and skills,
• Additional benefits package including share-save scheme and staff discounts package (including mobile phones, motoring products and gym membership)