Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167335
About the Role
• Reconciliation of balance sheet nominals
• Raising and completion of sales invoices
• Understanding and application of exchange rate calculations
• Use of Excel, Word and other MS Office software in additional to company specific software, as required, to fulfil your responsibilities
• Process initial stage of payments both through financial software and bank
• Use of case management software
• Handle general enquires, processes documents, engage in file maintenance & records, undertake credit control duties & offer general administrative support to team members as directed by management
• Respond to external finance enquiries from clients, colleagues and other third-party service providers.
• Process documentation and financial information, including data inputting, communicating with colleagues, clients and suppliers as required and generate correspondence in response to queries received,
• Provide assistance to the wider team.
• You must have experience working within a finance department.
• Experience dealing with complex queries relating to finance as well as foreign currency would be advantageous.
• Team worker
• Responsibility for own workload
• Ability to see a task through to completion
• Learn and embrace new tasks as the business grows/changes
• Inquisitive with a keen eye for detail