Salary: £12 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 167322
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior IT Technician on a 6 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation within the Education Sector.
The post holder will provide technical and desktop support services for staff and PC clusters, in addition to supporting through a service management system.
Provision of desktop support services for PC, Mac, mobile devices and peripherals.
Responsible for the installation and replacement of equipment
To provide essential administration, customer service and technical support to users of specialist IT hardware
Preparation and direct involvement with student/staff inductions
Provide advice upon installations of IT equipment
To supervise the scheduling of maintenance, upgrading, replacement of specialist IT Hardware
Evaluation, advice and installation of suitable security devices and systems
Liaison with on-site and external contractor’s staff, consulting with manufacturers and suppliers in relation to the procurement, maintenance, repair, removal and disposal of IT and related equipment.
• HNC in relevant discipline (e.g. computing, IT, electronics) or equivalent
• Experience working within a multi skilled team in a desktop support service environment
• Experience in dealing with customers on a face to face basis
• Experience in planning and organising of own workload with significant attention to detail
• HND in relevant discipline (e.g. computing, IT, electronics)
• Evidence of continuing personal development
• Experience of providing support within a Helpdesk / contact centre environment.
• Awareness of disability and access to work issues.
• Experience in producing written user documentation