Salary: £11 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 167321
New Tenmporary role for 6 months
Fulltime Monday to Friday
Newcastle City Centre based
• Contribute to the effective and efficient running of the service through a collaborative team approach, providing assistance to colleagues as appropriate.
• Maintenance of corporate databases and systems.
• Deal with all general HR queries when received, taking responsibility for ensuring a suitable response is provided to more complex queries where further advice has been sought.
• Generate detailed reports from core University systems as required.
• Contribute to ongoing business initiatives in support of continuous improvement.
• Provide assistance to, and cover for, other areas of the Human Resources Directorate as required.
• Provide guidance to the Assistant Administrator on routine tasks.
• Liaison with external regulatory bodies to ensure compliance.
• Provide training to other HR staff/external stakeholders as appropriate.
In addition, staff will focus on one of the following areas, but will be required to work across all 3 admin teams to meet business needs.
• Provision of advice and information to stakeholders on more complex aspects of HR processes and procedures relating to recruitment including documentation, use of the on-line recruitment system and immigration.
• Administer the full recruitment and selection cycle (job advertising; selection commitees; referencing; employment contracts etc).
• Liaising with external recruitment partners.
• Ensure compliance with UK Visa and Immigration requirements by verifying that Right to Work checks have been conducted correctly for all new staff appointments.