Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167301
The Cloud Architect will be responsible for the design of innovative cloud solutions, delivering architecture design and implementation patterns on Azure platforms. Perform consultative, solutions-based design to customers who desire cloud-based solutions.
• Understand customers’ overall infrastructure estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions
• Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments
• Design Azure architecture that meets key non-functional requirements (security, compliance, performance, resiliency, and availability)
• Work closely with the technical team and provide an oversight for the technical development of solutions; create and own the Solution Architecture documentation
• Support stakeholders with requirements for service design and suggest improvements
• Understand and develop transition and migration solutions which enable an easier and lower risk for customer consumption of these services.
• Provide pre & post sales services consultancy support on adoption and implementation of cloud services – including compliance
• Work with selected vendors to create and refine new propositions which enable our business to achieve our strategic objectives.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum Degree level or equivalent in Technology/Engineering/ Computer Science/Telecom or similar discipline / proven equivalent working experience.
• Azure certifications
• 7+ years of experience in the IT field
• Extensive experience in designing cloud architecture
• Hands-on proficiency on deployment on Azure platform is mandatory
• Experience of migration from on-premise to Cloud
• Understand Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• In-depth knowledge of system design and architecture with the technologies and experience implementing a wide range of solutions
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits