Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 167105
• Delivery of expert clinical services in iMSK services to minimum clinical, information governance standards and reporting requirements for Connect
• To work with the Clinical Lead on ensuring all initiatives are developed and delivered in line with clinical governance and standards as defined by relevant medical bodies
• To develop and promote a positive and dynamic image and culture to both internal and external stakeholders.
• To operate as a medical lead and expert in the wider medical community and take part in various local stakeholder and business development activity
• Working with Service Manager and Clinical Leads to develop the service
• Presentations to & discussions with medical professionals
• To develop and deliver training programmes for staff to develop medical competencies
• To develop and deliver training programmes for external clients
• To work on behalf of Connect with local clinicians, local authority and the independent and voluntary sector on the Public Health agenda.
• To contribute to service development through generation of ideas, business case creation and presentation to commissioners and other potential clients
• To ensure their staff are inducted to Connect Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy and procedures and Safeguarding of Adult at Risk Policy and procedures
• To demonstrate ability to identify concerns regarding child safeguarding, welfare and child protection and safeguarding of adults at risk
• To understand the processes for escalating concerns regarding child protection, welfare and safeguarding for their service or region
• To ensure that their own personal mandatory training is up to date including refresher training
• To utilise advanced musculoskeletal and Medical/Sports medicine expertise to function as a colleague managing a complex clinical caseload within the iMSK services
• To act as an internal expert resource for staff
• To conduct all clinical interventions and related actions in line with relevant professional standards, such as GMC, RCP, and relevant Sporting Bodies, as well as Connect standards and policies and where applicable, contract parameters.
• To demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development and to maintain a contemporary record of such activity, in line with recommendations of the GMC and RCP
• To contribute as required to internal and external educational and initiatives
This post is subject to an enhanced level of CRB disclosure.