Salary: £10.25 per hour
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 167046
NRG is delighted to be supporting with the recruitment of a fantastic client located in Durham. Our client is looking to recruit a superb part time office manager to support with various functions within the business. The role is a temporary assignment and is expected to last around 12 months to cover a mat period.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced office manager who is CIPD qualified, and is able to get started immediately.
Duties to include:
* Dealing with general HR issues including
- Sending reference requests and updating management
- Maintaining personnel records
- ensuring that new employees have an induction plan set in place
- Raising purchase orders, and ordering office stationary
- Organising and arranging travel for within the business
- Maintaining a spreadsheet of company travel
- Open & distribute post and frank out going post
- Ensure audits are completed for first aid logs
- Attend Health and Safety meetings where required
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar environment and will be able to hit the ground running.
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for this role, please apply today.