Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167003
• Exploit opportunities in the local market to grow my client’s patronage and revenue through negotiating new, commercially viable contracts, with local businesses
• Build strong working relationships with existing key accounts, monitoring performance vs expected growth with targeted mitigation plans where required
• Develop a sales plan for delivering revenue growth and regularly measure and report against set KPIs in line with budget targets
• Manage pipeline and reporting of sales for region, giving the business complete transparency on B2B revenue performance and future value
• Develop mutually beneficial Partnership agreements (e.g. local attractions, points of interest) to help support B2C patronage growth
• Identify sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
• Negotiate sales contracts with B2B customers and partners, ensuring their profitability.
• Work with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support the sales process with new and existing customers.
• Undertake general duties as required within area of responsibility as directed by senior management in line with the overall business strategy.
• Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
• Experience of managing prospect pipelines, inclusive of internal progress reporting.
• Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
• Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with confidence to different levels of management including senior managers.
• Strong organisational and skills with excellent attention to detail
• Delivery of revenue and growth targets for region of responsibility
• Identify new / additional revenue streams and partnerships
• Promotes teamwork and collaborative working across the team.