Salary: Dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 166700
Our Client are a huge global enterprise and due to the implementation of a new financial platform they are looking to recruit Graduate IT Developers.
The role of the successful candidate would be to prepare the Physical design based upon Service Management provided requirements and the S/4HANA technical data model. You will develop reports and perform unit testing before sending to project teams and users for validation. As an IT developer you will also be responsible for investigateing and fixing issues found during project testing and preparing documentation for IT Operations.
• Technical skills and aptitude. The candidate should have strong technical skills and the desire to acquire new ones.
• A working knowledge and Experience of Databases / Data Warehouses and SQL language is essential.
• Previous experience in Programming (At least a basic background in programming).
• Problem Solving ability
• Desire to continually learn and the ability adapt to change – As S4/HANA is a new technology for SAP the capabilities and programming languages evolve rapidly, in line with new technology patterns.
• The ability to join forces and collaborate with co-workers and business partners.
• The ability to prioritise their own time.
• Previous SAP background is not required but will consist an advantage
• User Understanding – the candidate should be able to interact with report users to understand their requirements for best user experience. This can be taught if not already possessed.