Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 166683
Service Delivery Manager
£35,000 – £40,000 dependant on experience
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join an expanding company based in Newcastle.
The successful candidate will operate in a call centre environment to manage performance and resource for a team of first line support members.
You will inspire and motivate your team to provide a high level of customer satisfaction whilst effectively managing appropriate KPI’s and SLA’s. In addition you will be maintaining good working relationships with project sponsors, stakeholders and external suppliers.
This role is offered on a 12-month fixed term basis initially with a view to extend further. The successful candidate will also be required to travel very occasionally (all expenses are paid).
• Responsible for a team of 1st line support advisors and the quality of service delivered to customers
• To supervise a team, maintaining discipline and motivating and mentoring team members so that each individual attains their true potential.
• To be responsible for training and development to ensure that the required levels of skills and experience are available.
• To provide technical and job related support to team members ensuring company standards, procedures and compliance and fraud procedures are maintained.
• To communicate effectively at all levels and ensure timely feedback is given to the controller on success and failure by the team.
• To manage the workflow to ensure that KPI’s are maintained and reported.
• To carry out monthly quality audits for the purpose of individual assessment and publication of team attainment.
• Maintaining staff records in line with department and company guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills required:
• Experience of working in an IT Service Desk environment
• Understand basic ITIL processes and functions
• Ability to build service resolution teams to react quickly to high priority incidents
• Ability to work effectively on a wide range of issues
• ITIL Foundation (Desirable)
• Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Interacts with end users and all levels of management
• Ability to work remotely, and/or from various offices as relevant
• Flexible approach to working on operational issues/incidents and according to workload