Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 166460
The role is to contribute to the development of our client’s products and services in line with market demand and to secure orders for commercial services related to the operational assets. Focussing on the delivery of the Business Development Plan and associated marketing activities of Testing Assets to deliver growth alongside contributing to achieving the PO Intake target for the Operational Assets.
• Develop and maintain a coherent client engagement plan for testing and suggest value-added services
• Ownership of a development path for testing and value-added services or all relevant facilities to ensure the business achieves sustainable growth.
• To secure commercial revenue to achieve annual sales target for the identified test facilities
• To generate interest through publicity, networking and wider corporate communication activity in the offering.
• To generate bids and turn them into commercial opportunities
• An Honours graduate or equivalent with a strong commercial background
• Able to demonstrate commercial and business acumen
• Track record of achieving successful development of business in technology and Innovation markets
• Strategic marketing experience
• Influencing skill with presence and gravitas to negotiate at a senior level
• Preferably to have a technical background