Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 166016
This particular role is for a client based in the Durham area who specialise in the Banking/Finance industry.
The Lead Website Developer is responsible for the development of website experiences, ensuring all development work is undertaken in line with the technology standards, following best practice in terms of code development, management and deployment. This role also oversees the day to day management of an additional Website Developer to ensure effective execution of responsibilities.
Gatsby (or other static-site generators)
Styled-components (or any other CSS-in-JS capabilities)
Nice to haves:
• Understanding data handling with either GraphQL or RESTful APIs
• Using third party technologies to benefit a project such as Netlify, Algolia, Contentful etc.
• Solid grasp of Sketch and Adobe design suite applications
• An understanding of automated tests such as Jest are beneficial
• Contributor to Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket
• Experience of people management