Salary: Day Rate: Competitive
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 165939
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with one of NRG's key clients for an experienced Solutions Architect on a contract basis.
In this role you will partner with business and technical teams to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient solutions that address customer use cases and accelerate the adoption strategy.
• Develop solutions that help customers build and migrate applications, software and services
• Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment into various environments
• Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions with the business development, marketing, training, and technical teams to transfer knowledge of customer solutions
• Ensure solutions are packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal teams including marketing, solutions architecture, and support
• RFP/Vendor-selection experience
• Experience working for other mobile businesses
• Strong mobile development understanding
• Strong working knowledge of architectural frameworks including TOGAF, BIAN, eTOM
• Technical line of business software application architecture.
• Ability to work independently and with a diverse stakeholder population from all levels of the organisation
• Excellent (exceptional, even) communication skills – succinct, clear and effective written and verbal material is critical.
• Agile architecture
• 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
• 3+ years’ experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences