Location: NORTH EAST
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 165922
Our client is currently seeking highly organised and self-motivated Finance Officers to join their Accounts Receivable team based in Newcastle upon Tyne on a 6 month fixed term basis.
Validating all sales raised by the holiday parks to ensure they meet all validation criteria, and ensuring all paperwork is compliant and correct
You will work closely with all locations, managing deals portfolios on a daily basis to ensure that monthly budget allocation of deals has been met by the parks
You will also be managing the deals validation process via credit control and reporting tools within the system
Invoicing finance providers and managing receipts as well as processing central receipts.
Reconciling receipts from central office and the other offices daily, including ongoing monitoring of unallocated cash receipts and credits.
Reconciling the owner accounts system using systems such as Wizard and Sun Systems
Managing refunds and settlements, and money transfers between the ledgers
Processing deal validation related queries from the parks relating to price changes, discounts, and customer names and addresses.
Posting and reconciling cash receipt and card payment
The Successful person will have:
• Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Be flexible, and have the ability to work in highly pressurised situations whilst staying in agreed timescales
• Possess excellent attention to detail and commitment to high quality work and excellent customer service
• Be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Competitive rates of pay
Discretionary bonus packages
Fantastic team environment
Full uniform provided where necessary