Salary: Up to £45k
Job ID: 165795
I'm working alongside one of the North East's well known businesses on the outskirts of Newcastle. This role covers a wide spectrum of duties and falls within a number of different specialisms. I need somebody with a strong commercial acumen to maximse revenue and spot business opportunities through yield management, cost budgetting, analytical investigation and spotting potential in certain revenue streams.
The role is a truly unique one on Revenue, Sales and Yield Management. This will potentially suit a candidate with a strong financial background with an eye for the entreprenurial and an ability to analyse market trends, whilst maximising sales opportnities.
* Manage commercial function including yield management, financial process, operations and distribution
* Analyse and acheive Income and Cost Budgets, increasing year on year income and maximising all opportunities
* Generate strategic reports, working with key stakeholders to enhance systems
* Monitor, analyse and report commercial performance
* Hands on Yield Management, maximising income whilst achieving revenue gains
This is a unique role, and one that'll suit a person with strong analytical skills, excellent Excel skills and the ability to spot trends and maximise revenue.
Experience in Yield Management is essential. An MBA degree would be advantageous.