Location: NORTH EAST
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 165619
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Define and create new brands / products for the gaming industry
● Scope, brief and produce new ad campaigns for UK gaming brands across all
media (specifically TV, radio and print)
● Maintain and enforce clear and concise brand guidelines
● Optimise marketing communications and content in line with brand guidelines and key
● Write and distribute press releases
● Work closely with the product development and marketing teams to ensure all,products and campaigns are developed inline with branding concepts and guidelines.
● Provide regular market research and competitor brand activity reports
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
● Experienced creative thinker, who can demonstrate previous success within a similar
● Exceptional communication skills, can work efficiently and effectively with both
internal and external stakeholders to produce the desired outcomes.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Enthusiastic, self-motivated team worker.
● Relevant market knowledge, know and understand the world of marketing and
● Industry experience seen as a benefit but by no means essential