Location: NORTH EAST
Job ID: 165589
Title: Digital Marketing Executive
To activate digital marketing assets, campaigns and strategies, utilising a range of advertising technique whilst managing and promoting the brand website.
Manage PPC / Google Adwords / SEO campaigns
• Activate brand assets and campaigns across website and 3rd party platforms
• Manage AMS, Programmatic and Social Media advertising
• Brief the assets required for retailer platforms and upload them in line with launch and brand plans.
• Ensure product assets and copy are updated as and when required.
• Manage the seeding for reviews & vine. Monitor the reviews and feed back areas for improvements.
• Develop and present activation plans to retailers.
• Source content for website through Brand Ambassadors and Bloggers
• Provide metrics for all digital investment.
• Be proactive in seeking out new opportunities to broaden our reach, engage with consumers and raise brand awareness online.
Work within the Marketing team and report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Liaise with Account Managers in the Sales team to activate digital account plans