Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 165583
NRG are working exclusively with a large organisation in the healthcare sector and due to their continued growth are looking to recruit a Project Analyst to join their digital services team.
Starting Salary: £22,000 + pay progression + fantastic benefits including:
Holiday entitlements of 27 days per year, plus eight general and public holidays, rising to 33 days after 10 years' service.
Better career and salary progression based on the application of your knowledge and skills.
Excellent pension scheme with contributions ranging from 5%-14%, dependant on your pay grade.
Personal development reviews to support your career aspirations.
The post holder will act as a project lead for the HealthRoster project, working with Business Units to ensure the successful implementation of the system within the Trust. This role represents the interests of the users of the final product to ensure the solution meets the needs of the users in terms of quality, functionality and ease of use.
• To work with the Project Manager to scope the HealthRoster implementation, identify and define project tasks, reviewing and adjust plans to reflect changing circumstances.
• To lead the implementation of the project (for assigned departments) from a user’s perspective in accordance with timescales as set out in the project plan.
• Identify, develop and maintain good working relationships in order to ensure co-operation and commitment of key stakeholders and to support the on-going development and delivery of HealthRoster within the Trust.
• To undertake and maintain system configuration to ensure the availability of up to date and timely data items within the HealthRoster system.
• Work with Departmental Leads and supplier to define [changes to] functional and technical system requirements to ensure user’s needs are constantly assessed and that appropriate issues are documented and relevant changes implemented and monitored.
• Monitor project issues to ensure maximisation of HealthRoster benefits for the Trust.
• Manage resources effectively and work with Departmental Leads to ensure deadlines are met and the project stays on track; alerting the Project Manager to any hurdles or potential delays.
• Following training from the supplier, to design and deliver appropriate training programs for end users to ensure they have the necessary skills to use the system.
• Liaise with the supplier to schedule software installation into training and live environments following thorough testing, using standard test scripts.
• To assist in maintaining the HealthRoster system security, providing advice and guidance, resolving software and system operational problems.
Degree level or equivalent experience.
Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organisational, presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with all staff groups.
Capable of developing and delivering system user training programmes for all levels of staff.
Must possess a comprehensive range of practical analytical, statistical and numerical skills.
Ability to work on own initiative, motivating other staff to deliver set objectives on time and
Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and presentation skills.
Time management skills.
System development and Implementation experience.
Comprehensive knowledge of practical analytical, statistical and numerical skills.
Comprehensive range of practical Microsoft products.
Experience of delivering training and support to all levels of staff.
Must be willing to work flexible hours.
Must be flexible to meet the needs of the service.
Experience of project management in the NHS
Project management qualification