Job ID: 165458
NRG are currently recruiting for an HR Executive to join our prestigious client based in Newcastle city centre.
This positon is a 12 month fixed term contract with a salary of £27,000-£30,000
Duties of the role include:-
Take an active role in the effective day to day running of the HR department, being responsive to all employee queries and ensuring service is delivered in accordance with best practice and company objectives.
Provision of advice and support to line managers, Directors and employees on all employment related matters.
Participate in and implement business change programmes ensuring that processes adhere to legislation and best practice.
Provide support in all areas of recruitment and selection, liaising with external recruitment consultants, ensuring selection and recruitment is carried out in accordance with employment legislation and that the appropriate approvals are in place and salary within budget parameters.
• Ensure the provision of an effective and ongoing support and development for new starters.
• Involvement in the performance review process providing advice and support to line managers and staff.
• Work with heads of department and line managers to identify and co-ordinate training and development activities in conjunction with the performance review process, legislation, policies and procedures and other determining factors.
Participate in the design and delivery of training.
• Maintenance of personnel records to include, but not limited to, contracts of employment, records of performance review interviews, attendance and sickness, disciplinary matters and training and development.
Research and contribute to remuneration and benefits discussions and in liaison with the Reward Analyst, ensure best practice in reward administration.
In conjunction with the Administration Team, participate in payroll checking, pensions and other employee benefits administration and guidance as appropriate.
• Regular review and updating of policies and procedures ensuring they meet with regulatory requirements and that policies are followed.
To be considered for the role you must:-
Be CIPD Qualified
Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Human Resources role ideally gained in professional or financial services environment
Have extensive knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please can you send CV’s through to email@example.com ASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.