Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 165122
NRG is delighted to be recruiting for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician. This is a permanent opportunity, based in Teesside, paying a competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will work on a two shift system. The role is necessary to continue a focused maintenance service which supports the business objectives of the client.
• To ensure that a wide range of production equipment is effectively maintained to world class standard to support production activity.
• Perform effective diagnosis of machinery and equipment faults and carry out timely repairs in order to minimise production downtime.
• Perform schedules planned maintenance activities in accordance with company requirements.
• Record and document clearly all maintenance work carried out on both paper and electronic systems as required (maintenance logs).
• Pro-actively ensure that spare parts, tools and material requirements are highlighted to the relevant personnel in a timely manner. Ensure the in-house spares system is used correctly.
The Maintenance Technician must have gained an accredited apprenticeship qualification in an electrical discipline and have previous multi-skilled maintenance experience (electrical & mechanical) within a similar role.