Job ID: 164757
NRG are delighted to be recruiting for a Production Engineer. This is a permanent opportunity, based in Teesside, paying a competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
Reporting to the Senior Production Engineer, the successful applicant will be working for a progressive organisation currently going through a strong growth period. The main purpose of this role is to apply lean manufacturing techniques, implementing and monitoring improvements and processes.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Working closely with production teams, investigate and identify opportunities for improvement in current manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Ensure documentation is completed and updated accurately
- Lead continuous improvement projects from initial concept to completion
- Costing and budgetary exposure to support improvement activities.
- Support new equipment / process / product introduction programs.
- Liaise with and support a variety of stakeholders
The successful candidate will ideally be qualified to at least HNC level in mechanical engineering, and will ideally come from a high volume manufacturing background.