NRG’s Engineering & Manufacturing division supports businesses looking to recruit for both operational and specialist positions across multiple sectors, including automotive, engineering, manufacturing and commercial.
Throughout the UK we’re seeing this sector experience expediential growth, with the North East home to some of the fastest growing companies – many of which NRG has worked in collaboration with for over 20 years, including Calsonic Kansei, ElringKlinger and Kromek to name a few.
From the strategic recruitment of Senior Executives, to high volume, fast paced recruitment for temporary production, assembly, process, warehouse and distribution staff; NRG support clients with employer branding, candidate attraction and assessment strategies.
In more recent years, the advent of 4.0 technologies is fuelling the need for more technical specialist skill sets at mid to senior levels, and our consultants are at the forefront in identifying candidates that have the skills needed to help engineering and manufacturing businesses adapt their processes.
As founding partners of the Manufacturing Growth Network (MGN), we have a vested interest in supporting the grow your business through the help of specialist sector knowledge and expertise.
Some of the main roles we help our clients recruit for within our Engineering & Manufacturing division are:
- Production Manager / Engineer / Controller / Planner
- Material Manager / Controller
- Logistics Manager / Controller
- Procurement Manager / Controller / Buyer
- Maintenance Manager / Engineer / Technician – Multi-skilled (electrical & mechanical)
- Project Manager / Coordinator
- Design Manager / Engineer
- Despatch Manager / Team Leader / Controller
- Warehouse Manager