We are expanding our research team across the business which supports both our Executive Search team and outsourced projects across our greenbean by NRG brand.
These roles will be unique in nature and specialise in offering retained recruitment solutions for senior level hiring in the executive space, and project managed solutions. You will work closely with a highly experienced and qualified team to contribute directly to their ongoing success.
The main responsibilities for the Researcher/Senior Researcher is to identify top talent and potential candidates for senior assignments, provide accurate market information to companies and clients in various industry sectors and keep up to date with key market trends.
The Researcher/Senior Researcher will be responsible for:
- Researching and mapping the market for Executive and Senior level professionals
- Generating candidates for search assignments through research, headhunting and other selected methods for candidate attraction
- Working closely with the relevant internal search consultants to contact suitable candidates and discuss current searches on behalf of our clients
- Organising and conducting candidate screening interviews
- Maintaining strong relationships with candidates, ensuring their activity in the market is kept up to date
- Answering candidate queries relating to our searches
- Supporting the relevant internal search consultants to effectively manage candidate relationships throughout the search process
- Identifying market trends, insights and talent communities by speaking regularly to candidates and sharing this knowledge with the wider team
- Ensuring regular contact with candidates by providing feedback and communicating updates relating to active searches
- Being present on client briefs to ensure an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the desired candidate skillset for each search
- Supporting in business development efforts by passing on vacancy leads and scheduling meetings for the business development team
To be successful in this role you will need to be personable, detail oriented, process driven and highly motivated.
Although previous recruitment experience is not essential, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver against deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A passion and natural ability to build strong relationships with peers and candidates alike
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Well presented with strong business acumen
- Prior experience in recruitment and/or experience in a form of research is strongly advantageous though not essential
If you’d like to find out more about the Researcher roles available with NRG, please contact James Carss on 0191 260 4431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.