We’re looking to recruit an IT Recruitment Consultant to join our IT & Digital recruitment team at NRG.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT Recruitment Consultant is responsible for managing a sales desk in a target driven environment whilst ensuring fulfilment of client vacancies within a timely manner. You will manage the candidate’s journey from start to finish with excellent service.
Main areas of focus:
- Managing the recruitment journey to ensure a first class service is delivered to both NRG’s candidates and clients
- Proactively liaising with clients to offer a consultative and solutions focused approach to their recruitment
- Creating and posting job adverts on various platforms, ensuring that this portrays both NRG and our clients in a professional manner
- Proactively pursuing both candidate and client leads to increase fulfilment and to develop new and existing business
- Screening candidates through CV and application sifts as well as telephone and face to face interviews
- Coordinating interviews between the client and candidate
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Dealing with candidate queries throughout the recruitment journey and post offer
- Agreeing contracts and rates with clients
- Identifying and engaging with new potential clients through direct, outbound contact (phone, email, LinkedIn etc.)
- Attending face-to-face client meetings
- Working in a target driven environment
- Commercial awareness and previous experience within a 360 recruitment role
- Ideally worked within IT Recruitment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An eagerness to learn and share best practise with colleagues
- Responsible for managing own workload and desk
- Process driven with a keen eye for detail
- Strong track billing record
If you’d like to find out more about this role before applying, please contact Gary Rogers, Managing Consultant of NRG’s IT & Digital Division to discuss.
0191 260 4458 | email@example.com
NB. Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.