Congratulations to all finalists & winners at the CIPD North East annual awards.
A fantastic evening recognising some of the best human resources and development professionals in the region.
- Balfour Beatty claimed the top prize on the night as HR&D Team of the Year, for its work in transforming the company’s internal structures to produce a more simplified organisation.
- Coveris Rigid, which has bases at based in Chester Le Street and Stanley, claimed the prize for Excellence in People Development
- The University of Sunderland won the Excellence in Health and Wellness Award,
- Your Homes Newcastle took the prize for Excellence in Employability and Diversity
- Home Group took the Excellence in Resourcing and Talent Management category
- All Together Better Sunderland won for Excellence in Organisational Development
- Newcastle technology group Performance Horizon took the award for HR&D Excellence in SMEs
- Dawn Robinson, who is global HR director at Nomad Digital, won the prize for Inspirational Practitioner 2017