About the role
One of the UK’s largest Police Forces are looking to recruit a Payroll and Pensions Assistant to work within their Pensions department on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This position offers the opportunity to work from home up to four days per week.
If you are proactive, detail-oriented and interested in finance, then this is the perfect role for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Processing all authorised payroll and pensions data.
- Collecting key data and calculating benefits for pensions
- Configuring the new payroll system in alignment with a new pay grading structure
- Transferring all staff onto the new pay and grading structure
- Calculating and implementing any salary projections
You will be working within an experienced Payroll department, providing you with the opportunity to develop your existing accounting abilities in a new setting. The culture of this team emphasises support and development. You will be joining a team of various backgrounds and ages.
Your skills will be centered around the ability to prioritise your workload, attention to detail, strong numeracy skills, professionalism and teamwork. We are looking for a candidate with previous experience working in a Payroll environment, with detailed knowledge of Payroll and Pensions procedures, processes and legislation.
What’s in it for you:
- A salary ranging between £21,000-£23,500
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for Flexi-time
- Discounted onsite parking
- A study support package if you wish to begin/continue your AAT studies
- Competitive pension scheme
- Blue Light Card offering discounts at a wide number of retailers and restaurants
- Access to onsite gyms
If you’re interested in this role, click “Apply Now” and a member of our team will be in touch.