About the role
An IT Solutions Provider with offices in the UK and Australia have a newly created and exciting role working between their digital and technology divisions.
As a Service Desk Engineer 3rd Line Support Analyst, you will join the Managed Services department and assist both clients and colleagues with complex technical issues. The ideal candidate will be driven to improve the service offered.
This role will be based in Durham with the opportunity to work remotely with limited travel to the office.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative business with global clients.
- Provide 3rd line technical support to colleagues and customers, acting as escalation point for any issues highlighted from other tiers
- Adhere to ITIL service management principles
- Design, implement, test and document new processes
- Support colleagues by way of coaching and knowledge transfer
Successful candidates will experience in several of the following:
- Endpoint Management/MDM such as SCCM/Intune
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams/Mitel
- Veeam/Backup Exec
- VI Solutions such as VMware / Nutanix / Hyper-V
- Microsoft Azure / AWS
- Windows 10 & 11
- Windows Server (incl. Server Core)
- OpenSUSE / RHE Linux
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Active Directory (Group Policy/Login Scripts/FSMO) / LDAP / Kerberos
- Exchange 2013+
- TCP/IP Stack / DHCP / DNS / WLAN / SD-WAN / VLANs / Cisco IOS
If you enjoy sharing your knowledge and have the experience to support, coach and mentor your colleagues, then we want to hear from you!
Your progression is important and your career path is up to you. They invest in their people and reward you for your commitment and effort.
Click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.