Against several national recruitment agencies NRG were invited to work in partnership with the AA on a specific project to recruit 250 Customer Service Advisors for the Newcastle site. NRG committed to support intake plans from January to March 2013 following the roles being relocated from Cardiff.
Through a partnership approach, aligned attraction strategy and NRG becoming an extension of the in-house recruitment team, we successfully supported the delivery of the volumes required.
NRG designed an attraction strategy which underpinned the activity of the AA to ensure consistent message to market and brand alignment. The attraction strategy included:
- Radio Advertising Campaign where NRG fully managed the response
- Social Media Campaign (including Twitter and Linked In) to engage the passive talent in the market
- NRG Website & Job Boards
- NRG Regional Network Partnerships
- Targeting of existing NRG database
- Bespoke AA Microsite which allowed candidates to find out more about the AA, the role and a facility to apply on-line
- Dual Branded AA/NRG Open Events. Supported by the AA on-site team, NRG ran Open Days to increase volume of candidates for the campaign.
Prior to commencement of the project the NRG delivery team carried out detailed site diagnostic, role profile understanding and Strength Based Interview observations to enable us to fully align our process with the AA.
- NRG managed candidate attraction and sourcing
- First stage application review
- Telephone Screening
- Candidate preparation for vetting and references requested
- Face to Face interview
- Upload successful candidates to Talent Link to book on to Recruitment Day
Throughout the process NRG ensured regular, open communication and shared data with the AA team. As this was a large scale project there were a number of changes in terms of numbers, intake dates and the client expectations. Through weekly meetings with key stakeholders we were able to manage resource and deliver within required timescales.
Following the success of the project NRG are now agency partner for the Newcastle site and have been approved as supplier for the AA Cheadle site