Senior MSK physiotherapistSOUTH WEST
- Salary: £26,500 to £38,000
- Job ID: 165700
- Category: HEALTHCARE
Main Purpose of Role
- To work as an autonomous practitioner, within scope of practice, and deliver a range of quality clinical service meeting the clinical and commercial needs of the Services and clinical locations contracts
- To develop and promote a positive and dynamic image and culture to both internal and external stakeholders. At all times striving to reflect and encourage core value behaviours
- To develop and foster productive relationships with patients, local Consultants, GPs and other key stakeholders.
CLINICAL LOCATIONS MAY INCLUDE NHS COMMUNITY CLINICS, PRIVATE CLINICS, CORPORATE CLIENT SITES, SPORTS VENUES OR OTHER LOCATIONS WHERE CONNECT IS ENGAGED IN SERVICE DELIVERY
- To utilise musculoskeletal expertise to function as a Senior Physiotherapist managing a varied clinical caseload within designated clinical environments
- Services delivered and Clinical interventions will vary depending on contract/site, patient/clients needs, and clinician experience/knowledge, but may include; assessments, advice, treatment, individual or group rehab, educational seminars, screening. Specifically for Occupational Physiotherapy clients, services may include carrying out risk assessments, workplace assessments and providing ergonomic advice.
- To conduct all clinical interventions and related actions in line with relevant professional standards, such as CSP, HPC, ACPOHE, ACPSM as well as Connect standards and policies and where applicable, contract parameters.
- To demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development and to maintain a contemporary record of such activity, in line with recommendations of CSP and HPC
- To attend timetabled in service training and mandatory training programme, as well as other Connect educational initiatives which may be outside of contracted time
- To share their knowledge and skills and contribute to the Connect in service training programme and other training, educational and promotional initiatives.
- To undertake Audit projects relevant to clinical role