MSK PhysiotherapistSOUTH WEST
- Salary: £50,000 to £75,000
- Job ID: 165699
- Category: HEALTHCARE
Main Purpose of Role
- To work as an autonomous practitioner, within scope of practice and deliver a quality clinical service meeting the clinical and commercial needs of the Community Services contracts with senior support as required.
- To develop and promote a positive and dynamic image and culture to both internal and external stakeholders. At all times striving to reflect and encourage core value behaviours
- To develop and foster productive relationships with local Consultants, GPs and other potentially productive links.
- Determine Clinical diagnosis and provide Physiotherapy treatment indicated as an autonomous practitioner, developing appropriate packages of care, giving specialist clinical / professional advise to patients, carers and other Health Care Professionals.
- Undertake comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of patients with a wide variety of physical, and emotional needs. To formulate, deliver, review and progress individual treatment programmes, ensuring effective treatment, specialist advice and timely discharge is achieved.
- Evaluate own clinical practice through reflection, audit and outcome measures, in order to continually improve Physiotherapy Service to patients and promote evidence- based practice.
- Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and to meet professional and company standards and local and national guidelines.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Clinical Governance, including ability to audit own practice.
- Responsible for organisation, prioritisation and planning of own caseload with support from our referral management centre.
- To demonstrate clinical competencies to required company standards
- Services delivered and Clinical interventions will vary depending on contract/site, patient/clients’ needs, and clinician experience/knowledge, but may include; assessments, advice, treatment, individual or group rehab, educational seminars, screening.
- To conduct all clinical interventions and related actions in line with relevant professional standards, such as CSP, HPC, ACPSM as well as Connect standards and policies and where applicable, contract parameters.
- To demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development and to maintain a contemporary record of such activity, in line with recommendations of CSP and HPC
- To attend timetabled in service training and mandatory training programme, as well as other Connect educational initiatives which may be outside of contracted time
- To be willing to share their knowledge and skills and actively participate in the Connect in service training programme and other training, educational and promotional initiatives.
- Will participate in evening /weekend rota of work and take responsibility for covering any sessions that are assigned.
- There may be the opportunity to attend and contribute to services delivered at sporting events