French Speaking European Sales CoordinatorNORTH EAST
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Job ID: 165468
- Category: SALES & MARKETING
French Speaking European Sales Coordinator
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus performance related bonus.
Full-time, permanent role.
Monday to Thursday 8.20am – 4.30pm, Friday 8.20am - 3pm
Our client, a leading global provider of water analysis and environmental testing equipment based in Gateshead is looking for a French Speaking European Sales Coordinator to join their ranks.
In this role, you will work closely with the European Business Development Manager to help support and develop the European pool Market. You’ll be working within the internal sales team, supporting the sales function and providing a high level of customer service to ensure that the European pool market is served effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring effective management of the existing European pool distribution network
- Monitoring own branded items and specific pool product requests
- Clear and detailed management of key French accounts
- Controlling the pool and spa servicing and repair process
- Supervising the different pricing schemes in line with the European pricing policy
- Analysing business opportunities within certain markets to achieve sales growth
- Processing quotes and generating sales leads
- Handling despatch and delivery enquiries for the European market
- Managing customer support and technical enquires through the CRM system
The successful candidate will need to be fluent in French, self-motivated and enthusiastic with ideally some previous sales experience. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will need to be able to work well under pressure and to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
Fluent in French (written and spoken) is essential with knowledge of other European languages an advantage
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Team player with a continuous improvement mind-set and an eye for detail
Self-motivated and keen to demonstrate success in a competitive market
Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Experience in a customer service role and account management would be desirable
The role will be based at the business’ headquarters in Gateshead but will involve occasional European travel to visit customers, distributors and events.
Interested? Please send your CV through this advert or call us for a chat – we’d love to tell you more!