Senior Customer Service RepresentativeNORTH EAST
- Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
- Job ID: 165369
- Category: CONTACT CENTRE
Objective of Role
To manage all customer enquires received from existing and new customers. To be an integral part of the customer on-boarding process, from installation through customer training. Once the customer is successfully trained to then manage and resolve all service requests received from existing customers via email, phone, web and social media.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required
• Maths and English GCSE (Grade C or above)
• NVQ in Customer Service would be desirable.
• Previous customer service/contact centre/helpdesk experience would be beneficial.
• Ability to listen and identify a customer's needs and resolve problems to customers’ satisfaction.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally over the telephone.
• The ability to write clear, concise and professional emails or letters.
• Will work best on their own initiative and take pride and responsibility in ensuring that work is seen through to completion.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise incoming tasks.
• Experience in using different IT packages, databases and CRM tools and being internet savvy.
• Self-starter with high levels of self-motivation and self-management.
• Confident, enthusiastic, outgoing, social personality who finds it easy to build relationships.
• Hard working and conscientious – someone who appreciates that the more you put in the more you get out.
• Strong communication skills both on the phone and in person.
• Tenacious, resilient and able to handle rejection.
• Strong sense of humour and an ability to work with a smile on your face!