- Job ID: 164915
- Category: ENGINEERING, SCIENTIFIC & TECHNICAL
NRG are delighted to be recruiting for an Warehouse Manager. This is a permanent role, based in the Newcastle area paying an expected salary of approximately between £35,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
Working for a dynamic and growing employer, the successful candidate must have previous overall warehouse experience including managing dispatch/stock/goods-in & goods-out processes as well as be a good team motivator. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the warehouse environment.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Delivery of a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for colleagues and Team Managers
• To ensure the warehouse teams are working to target and processing orders accurately and efficiently
• Management of the warehouse team ensuring that operational processes & SOPs are followed consistently and that performance targets are achieved or exceeded.
• To maintain high standards throughout the warehouse
• Ensure regular and effective communications take place within the operation so that all Teams and Colleagues are up to date and familiar with the warehouse targets and actual performance.
• Lead and develop the warehouse management team whilst promoting a positive environment of continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will be a professional and enthusiastic individual, be self-motivated and have a proven track record in managing and motivating a team.